December 9-11, 2019 | Casper, WY | Ramkota Hotel & Conference Center
“Defining A Path Forward”
Join us for 3-days of networking with fellow cattlemen and industry leaders. Plus, catch up on all things new in the Cattle Industry!
Association with the Wyoming Stock Growers says your company shares the same core values as our members!
This is a great opportunity to sell merchandise, educate attendees about a service, or advocate for industry issues!
Ramkota Hotel & Conference Center
800 N Poplar St, Casper, WY 82601
Deadline: Wednesday, May 22, 2019
$75.00 per night - Identify yourself with the WY Stock Growers Association for the convention rate!
Join us on Wednesday, December 10th, at 6:00pm for the "Snowshoes & Stetsons Live & Silent Auction"
Preview of items coming soon!
Monday, December 9th
- Progressive Rancher Forum: An array of educational opportunities for ranchers and industry professionals that include four sessions throughout the day.
- Make It with Wool Fashion Show & Luncheon
- Young Producer Assembly
- Branding Iron Bar Reception
Tuesday, December 10th
- Opening General Session: “Building for the Next Generation”
- Committee Meetings: Meetings are open to all attendees that may have an interest in any of these topics.
- • Brand
- • Promotion, Education &Enhancement
- • Wildlife
- • Livestock Health &Production
- • Federal Lands
- • Ag Finance & Tax
- • Water
- • Marketing, Transportation &Labor
- • Private & State Lands
- • Reception & Auction
Wednesday, December 11th
- Legislative Breakfast
- General Session
- Awards Luncheon
- WSGA Business Meeting